Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Post



So Dave and I decided to join the blogging world. We recently moved to South Jordan, Utah in a community called Daybreak, and part of our HOA is fiber optic internet. Now I can get online and attach pictures and not have it take hours. This is my reasoning for starting up a blog. And I thought it would be fun for family and friends out of state! We love our new house and neighbourhood, especially since we're about two blocks away from the new temple. This is a picture Dave took on one of our walks. Beautiful isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Oquirrh Mountain temple? Cool! It's really pretty.

    I'm glad you have fast Internet now because you can look at my blog more often and comment and stuff. :)

    PS - I love the picture of Aubs and Sophie on the side. So cute!

    ReplyDelete