Saturday, October 24, 2009

*SiGh*

Aubree woke up with a massive fever today. We have been up since 2 a.m. snuggling and watching Super Why. I love that she is so snuggly when sick, but it's super hard too. Well I've taken this opportunity of sitting all day to work on my photos that have been messed up. And I'm very proud of my self. I have finished Sophie's first year by month. They might not be exactly by day, but I know they are in the right month and about the right time line. I got out my calendar and blog posts and the pictures from phone's and other people's camera's who actually set their date and have been able to piece it all together. It wasn't terrible just tedious. And now I have two and a half years of Aubree to do. 5 times as much as I just finished. Wow. Although I do have to say with all the stress of doing this I am very very grateful that we didn't loose the pictures all together. Yay for a back up hard drive.

And you were right. Sophie was on top and Aubree on bottom. Did my carpet in the new house give it away :) .....

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you guys are sick. I'm sure your germmy neighbors gave it too you. I'd watch out for them, they are bad news! If it's any consolation we still feel poopy too!
    :(

    ReplyDelete