Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recent Occurrence

Sometimes when we put Aubree to sleep, we'll hear a lot of bumps upstairs and little feet running. Sometimes we hear nothing. And Sometimes we'll go upstairs to get in bed and we have this cutie waiting for us at the top of the stairs...



It's a recent thing she does. And more than anything I just think she is adorable. It does freak me out because she is a wild sleeper and one wrong move and she would come crashing down the stairs...but so far we've been lucky.

4 comments:

  1. Ok that is seriously cute!! I love that she is all wrapped in her blanket! And I totally owe you a phone call-- I was sick )c: but I am on the mend!! Will call soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie. They are getting so big. I'm missing everything. :( So glad you keep everyone updated. BTW I love your Christmas theme.

    Love to everyone!

    ReplyDelete