Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yea me!

Another year come and gone...and who could believe that I'm 27!!!! SERIOUSLY. 27! I don't believe it. Anyway, I have been super sick...ughhh and Dave has been out of town since Monday. (he got in around 5:00 today) so, so far not the best b-day. I went to get Dave at work around 5:00 and we dropped the kids off at Grandma's. I still wasn't feeling too hot, so Dave told me the plan and asked what, if anything, I wanted to do. The plan was dinner wherever I wanted, shopping and then Eclipse. It all sounded good to me, I just had to take it slow. We ate at Happy Sumo and got some delicious sushi. I got two super cute shirts from Anthro and then we saw the movie. It was fun to see it again, especially since Dave hadn't yet. He liked it and I of course LOVED it. I had a good b-day night, and especially since I still have $ to go shopping.

oh, and Dave had given me an early present on Saturday. A new iphone 3gs. I dropped mine in the tub a while back and it hasn't worked right since. And my old one wasn't the 3gs so I got an upgrade. I love it and had a good time away from the kids :)

Before I know it I'll be 30! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your birthday ended up being good. I'm jealous that you got to eat sushi. I so want an iPhone. I'm jealous of that too. ;)

    PS - 30 is overrated. Wait until you're as old as I am. Oh yeah, you'll never be there!

    ReplyDelete