Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aunt Jenni

Last Friday my Aunt Jenni and Uncle Corey came out for the weekend. My sister Carlee was giving us both a perm on Saturday morning so they thought it would be fun to come out the night before and stay the night. We agreed. :)

My friend Karen had invited me to go to the New Moon release party that night and since Jenni also loves the books I invited her. It worked out perfect that this was the weekend she was here. Well Karen wasn't feeling well but Jenni and I were still up so we decided it would be fun to still go. Neither of us went to the Twilight party so we didn't really know what to expect. We found out that the actors who play Mike, Eric and Angela would be there! We went half an hour early and there were no parking places available. It was awesome. Once we got in the lines were crazy! There was a line for autographs, but since it basically wrapped around the whole store a few time we decided to get in the line only for the movie. We took turns waiting while the other went and saw the actors and stretched our legs. My aunt got some pretty good pics of them.
So here's Mike with longer dyed hair.
Angela with out her glasses. Obviously a prop. :)
And Mike.
It was fun, full of crazy die hard's, little teeny boppers in love and more than I thought normal people like us. I probably won't go for any others, but I'm glad we went. I love spending time with my Aunt and having girl nights.

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun! I'm glad you invited me. :) I figured that posting the pictures on my blog would be the best way to get the pictures to you since they're normally so huge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wish I would have gone, but I know I wouldn't have made it! But at least you had fun.

    ReplyDelete