Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Samplers

I've been crazy busy this month with my sister's wedding, so I have fallen out of blogging. Well I have a nice pile to catch up on and it will only get worse. So here are some fun things the girls have been doing

Sophie:

Loving spaghetti


Crawling back into the bathtub after I had her dried, lotion and diapered. (it weighed about 10lbs)
Exploring new places. Not fun for me.

Figuring out how to crawl over every barricade I build to block the stairs.
And trying to eat lotion.
Aubree:

Loves taking pictures with my phone. We have a lot of her foot shots.
Lining up toys at Sammy's house
Feeding Soph spaghetti
Helping us pick out new couches, and getting all static in the process.
And her new favorite. Dressing herself. (my least favorite)





3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! So I have to ask.... is that orange and white striped underwear??? Hahaha.... Still laughing (out loud)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I love my girls! Aubree's orange and white striped outfit is the best! Although, I do love her sunglasses and headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubree cracks me up, You're girls are so cute! I want to see what you've done with your sisters wedding flowers, we should hang out soon since we're now leaving again for the summer the first week in May... Sad but happy too.

    ReplyDelete