Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New Year's Eve, we had a little bash.  My Aunt and Uncle came up, and we made a weekend out of it.  
We had a big dinner, but I still wanted to set up a "bar" with munchies and have a little party.  I used printables I found on Tom Kat Studios.     

 Corey was being a goof, but I'm glad he was, cause I didn't take any other pictures of us!
 The cute banner
 confetti, I had to put some purple in Jenni's
 cute quote picture
 silver ornaments in clear vases
 yummy treats with cute toppers

 goodies from Jenni and Corey
 Chips and salsa
 and of course Sparkling Cider

 with cute stem tags :)
All of us stayed up, and counted down to the New Year.  We toasted, kissed, and didn't go to bed until 3:00 am.  It was a very fun night.

1 comment:

  1. It was a very fun night! I loved all your cute little decorations. And, I especially loved the purple confetti. :)

    Dinner and the treats were delicious as well! Yum. I'm salivating just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete