Thursday, September 30, 2010

St. George



Last week Dave had a conference in St. George for his work. We decided to come along. Even though it wasn't a full on vacation, it was WAY better than him leaving us for three days and the hours were shorter than his normal work schedule. I brought along a lot of crafts to fill my time while he was gone. We had A LOT of fun and I got a lot of gifts done. The girls were really excited that the St. George pools weren't closed yet. And we went swimming, in three different pools! I got to see my friend Angie and her cute kids...All in all it was very fun.

Dave's parents have recently purchased land at Entrada, which is right by the entrance to Snow Canyon. It is AMAZINGLY beautiful. There is volcanic rock every where, and you have the beautiful red rock with the contrast of the green green grass. It was breath taking. And to top it all off there are cute little jack rabbits that prance around. We loved it up there and went to the pool, and restaurant a few times.





Have you seen these before? In the bathroom they have these little seats for toddlers. It was the first time I have seen them (and now I have more times...) and Soph wasn't sure how she felt about it. I LOVED it!

At the pool in Entrada.
I'm glad I got this on camera. It's Sophie's favorite position as of late. And every time I bust out the camera she stops...

Soph doesn't like the echo's of the indoor pool...so she won't get in...
But toes in the hot tub seemed to be okay.
Aubree LOVES it. And Dad is a lot more fun to play with.




I had Soph dressed cause she wasn't in the mood to swim. Well she changed her mind real quick...

Aubree spitting on Dave's head.
They are apparently playing "tounges"...who knows?



1 comment:

  1. They are very cute! I have seen those seats before, but I never really thought anything of it. I can see why parents would like them.

    ReplyDelete