Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The New Me!

Finally. I'm back. Attending the gym, that is. My friend Chelsea is getting married in May, and asked me to be a brides maid. I was honored, excited, nervous. I'll be seeing a lot of old friends and her family, who I haven't seen in YEARS. And I have been realizing lately how much I hate these extra pounds I have been keeping on ever since little Soph was born. It kind of melted away with Aubree. But I wasn't so lucky this time. Life got crazy, I started my own business. (Which is NOT doing well on-line, but out of my home is doing AWESOME. I can't stay on top of it most days!) And that kind of fell to the back burner.

Lately I've been feeling gross, not eating well, not getting ANY exercise now that it is getting freezing and I'm hibernating inside. I set a goal to start at the beginning of November, and was confirmed in my decision when I was asked if I was expecting at our ward Halloween party. I truly wasn't offended, but it helped give me that extra push when my brain tries to talk me out of it.

Today was my first day. It was awesome. Brutal. Painful. EARLY (class starts at 5:45) but I LOVE IT. I forget how much I enjoy it. I am not a morning person, but I love being up, ready, and going before the kids get up. I LOVE feeling like I'm doing something just for me. For the betterment of me. So be on the look out the next couple of months. Hopefully You will notice a difference. And I hope to feel a difference.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you're getting back into exercising. I know you've been wanting to get back into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - You got a sale from the give-away. I was hoping it would be a little more successful. But, she's extending it until Monday. I'll pay for the piece that you have to give away, kay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... just a side note, your "few extra pounds" still looks model worthy crazy girl :) But I'm glad you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete