Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aubree's Playlist

Aubree is such a musical being. Which is pretty amazing to me since her name is based soley around music. She loves listening to songs and has slowly grown a fondness to certain ones. We listen to them OVER and OVER. So Dave made a playlist on his phone to plug in every time we're in the car. This is it:

Hey, Soul Sister by Train
Time After Time by Quietdrive
Mad World by Adam Lambert
Adelaide by Anberlin
Take What You Want by Mesa Drive
Fireflies by Owl City
Elderly Woman behind the Counter in a Small Town, by Pear Jam
The Fixer by Pearl Jam

It fun because some she know by song title (Soul Sister, Adelaide)
Some she knows by band (Pearl Jam)
Some she has nicknames for ("clock" song which is Time after Time, "Marc's Band" which is in fact our friend Marc's band-Mesa Drive, dying song which is Mad World)
And the rest she just asks "Just put that song on that I love" which is very helpful :)

**on a side note I am VERY excited to say that the last tooth we have been waiting on for Soph to get...the one I was very nervous would never come, the one I prayed would be here before she turned 2 SERIOUSLY...has made it's appearance. She will now have a mouth FULL of teeth before her second birthday. It is about time.**

2 comments:

  1. A few of those songs are on my Favorites playlist. Aubree has some good taste in music, but that doesn't surprise me because of who her parents are. ;)

    I'm glad Sophie's tooth finally decided to erupt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cute blog! your girls are darling!

    ReplyDelete