Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Angels in my tummy

Aubree has been getting scared at night for a little while now. I sat her down one night and we had a little chat. I told her she could talk to Heavenly Father and he would listen, and answer. I explained that she wouldn't hear his voice like she heard mine, but she could feel him, inside her heart. I proceeded to tell her that she wasn't alone. That Heavenly Father sends angels into her room to watch and protect her. And that she could feel them in her heart as well. She seemed happy and I left her for the night.

A few days later Dave asked me why Aubree thinks she has angels in her tummy...we put it together, and she took our chat very LITERAL. She thinks that there and angels living inside her, it's quite humorous. She was eating dinner and spilled all down her front. She was very worried that the angels got dirty and they needed a bath.

It's comforting to know she listened, and that it helped. She got a different meaning out of it :) but it still comforts her at night. We'll just have to work out the details when she's older!

No comments:

Post a Comment