Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sophie's Birthday, part 2

We got home from Kangaroo Zoo just in time for lunch and nap. I kicked everyone out so I could clean and decorate and locked the door until 6:30 :) My family helped me out a lot (running errands, painting, taking my kids, cleaning...) they're the best. This year I decided to have a family party since half of the cousins are out of state (on both side of the family) and they were ALL here...so I thought it would be fun to do a cousin party. Unfortunately half of them couldn't make it. So I wish I had invited some friends that Soph could have played with her age...oh well, she had fun and that's all that matters.

We had a balloon pit...

Presents
Soph lining up the balloons on the couch.
And her desserts....






Sophie is going through a naked phase. She started out dressed, but soon after she stripped, and since it was her day, I didn't force it. She LOVED all her gifts. She even did a good job sharing. Her favorites of the night were Flynn, Maximus...

And her Ariel car. She was very excited about the little compartment where she could store little toys.
The boys started playing "volley balloon." It was quite fun.
Sophie was a little confused, but had fun watching.
Aubree and Tori.
Grammi, Nick, and Kilee
Here you can see the boys, my Dad, Eric, Corey, Dave and my cute lil' bro. Ben.
Happy Birthday baby...glad you had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. It was a very fun party. The decorations were super cute too.

    ReplyDelete