Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I thought it would be fun this year to host a green party in honor of St. Patrick's day, so I sent out some invitations to my two sisters inUtah, and Aunt and Uncle.

Printed of some decorations...
And set it all up. We even had green packets to mix in our water bottles.
Theses pillow boxes were filled with treasures..yum


And I wanted to make these mint oreo pops as a favor. Then I remembered I had already made favors...but you can never have to many. :)

This table was set up right when you walk in the door.
There were some fun prizes...candy, tags, printables
And one framed printable..
Shamrock pins for the guys..
and headbands for the girls..too bad I put the camera away and didn't get any shots when I actually had guests :)
The food was very delicious, and very green. I only had the neon dye so the rolls and potatoes look more yellow...but they were green...
And I didn't take pictures of our bbq meat...since it wasn't green (I thought it best not to traumatize people with green meat...)
We played three games (all St. Patrick themed of course)
Word search, which Jenni won
Word scramble, which Carlee won
and Trivia, which had a three way tie between Cha, Dave and Corey. Since Cha already won, she was automatically excluded. So Corey and Dave rocked off for it. Dave won and gave the prize to me...but since I couldn't win (being the host and already owning duplicates of the prizes myself...) he gave it to Corey!

Then we voted on who had the best green outfit...as you can see 6 of the 7 voters picked me :) since I couldn't win we gave it to the only other voted...:) Eric.
It was a fun night and a fun chance to meet my sister Kelsey's roommate Tiffany. I'm glad you all could come...

3 comments:

  1. The party was a lot of fun. You did a great job! I loved the food; it was very yummy. And, the favors were really cute and yummy. The games were fun too and I'm glad I won one. :) Thanks for the fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey aymee such a cute dinner idea! your girls are so cute i love the story of the angels in the tummy too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pretty much the cutest person EVER. This is awesome. You should be a party planner - seriously!

    ReplyDelete