Monday, July 9, 2012

Boy or Girl?

Kelsey and Guy found out the gender of little baby today.  Instead of just calling everyone, they wanted to do a "reveal" party.  It was super fun, and if I was to ever get pregnant again (which actually isn't going to happen) I would want to do something similar.  Way more fun than just getting a text or a call.  

We went to the studio, and both sides (of immediate family) were there.  We had dinner, dessert, and a survey before it was revealed.  Guy made these SUPER CUTE cards with questions about the baby that everyone filled out before eating.  It was fun to read them and fill it out.  



Kels asked us to bring a dessert in blue and pink so I brought chocolate dipped rice krispies.



and made them a cute banner to hang.


We had a tally going of who thought it was a boy and who thought it was a girl.  (I'm glad this board I made for their wedding is getting more use, you guys are cute)



in the corner of the room was "the box" it either held blue balloons or pink....



Kelsey looked so cute, like an elf princess...then after a SUPER delicious dinner, we all shared three answers from our survey before the reveal....


( you can't even tell she's 1/2 way along!  Seriously look at that "belly")

They stood together and at the same time opened the box to let the balloons fly.
I LOVE this shot of the first peek at the color emerging from the box.


IT'S A GIRL!  I couldn't be happier.  A cute new girl cousin on the way, and the first recipient of all my cuteness girly girl stuff to get rid of :)


Congrats Kels and Guy we couldn't be happier!  (And what a fun reason to get together)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm sad that Corey and I missed it. My stupid back. :( But, I'm glad I guessed right!!!

    ReplyDelete