Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brother Ben

It was a very tearful goodbye for a new reason.  My parents are now empty nesters.  They had to say goodbye to their baby as he is living with us for the summer and then off to college.   I can't remember the last time I saw my Dad cry like that.  It was a sweet moment to witness. 


 I can't wait for what this month will hold.  I am probably the sibling who has spent the least time with my brother Ben as he has grown up.  I really look forward to spending time together and creating memories before he's off to college, and mission, and the rest of his life!  

Here is his bedroom we have created in the basement.  It may not lok like much, but it was a lot of work from all of us.   I can only imagine it's a lot better than staying upstairs with us crazies too!  




No comments:

Post a Comment