Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yay me!

Birthday's are always fun.  This one in particular has been extra special.  I had SO much fun and truly felt like it was my day and the world wanted to celebrate!  It started yesterday with a shopping spree with my Mother-in-Law.  Anytime I get to go shopping is fun, but without the girls is AMAZING.  We went out to lunch and had a great afternoon at City Creek.  Then "all the guys" went to City Creek together to try and make up for our HORRID experience in trying to celebrate Cha's birthday a few weeks before.  So to celebrate for both of us we went out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and had a fabulous experience.  (it helped that I wasn't writhing in pain afterward like last time) 



We can't take a trip to City Creek without letting the girls play in the Dino park....





Now for today, my actual birthday.  I woke up to find my cute Mom had hung my happy birthday banner for me and had a couple of presents waiting!  That's what I call a great start to my day :)



Then I was spoiled rotten by Davey.  Shopping again.  This time at Gateway.  More clothes, lunch, and a movie (Men in Black 3)  Lunch was at Happy Sumo.  SOOOO many good things to eat, I'm hungry again just thinking about it.






Picking up the girls from Grandma's (who was watching them for our getaway day)


Then to dinner with my family (in part) at Costa Vida.  After dinner we met up with everyone else at the house. I have been trying to eat healthier lately and I feel great.  So for my birthday "cake" I just wanted fresh fruit.  And boy did my Mom deliver.  MMMMM it was so good.  She also made me a healthy dip (no sugar..) for the fruit and a few sugary one for everyone else.




It's been the best birthday I've had in a while.  Thanks to everyone who made it special.  LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day and that your mom hung up a birthday banner for you. I was worried that yours wouldn't be as special as you do for everyone else. I'm glad it was.

    ReplyDelete