Thursday, May 6, 2010

7 years


...ago we were married. Happy Anniversary to us. It's hard to believe it has been that long. And at the same time it's hard to remember not being married. Funny how time works.

We've had our share of up's and downs. And everywhere in between. We've been blessed to have those moments we'll never forget and one's we hope to :)

Through it all we've had lots of fun. I feel very lucky to have found Dave early on in life.
To not know the stress of time in finding the one I want to be with.



























I am very blessed to have a husband who works very hard, every day to have made my dreams come true. They were simple, but very important to me. ( have kids, be a stay at home Mom in our own home with our own yard, our own car...etc)
















I love Dave and am very happy that 7 years ago we were sealed to each other. I am looking foreward to the next seven, and the next and the next...
















We are celebrating tomorrow with a night off from the kids. Dinner and a movie. (Iron Man 2!!!!) I've boycotted presents. I just want to spend time together and plus we're going to San Diego Saturday and I am sure we'll spend plenty then...



Happy Anniversary, I love us!

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary you two! I can't believe it's been 7 years either!

    Look at those pictures of you two when you were still in high school. You look so young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you. I'm glad you found Dave too so I had a chance with Seth! :) JK! Party hard and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, there is so much goodness I don't even know where to begin, so I am only commenting on this post, so you don't have 20 different comments from me!!!

    Anniversary post: I love all the pictures of you and Dave!!! You guys have some AWESOME Halloween costumes!!! Seriously- Rich and I never dress up. So lame.

    Sophie: K she is getting more and more grown up everyday!! I can't believe it!! I feel like she has changed a TON!!! I love the cheesy pictures with the one tooth!! And the climbing! So fun!

    Aubree: Haha I am laughing so hard that you left her trapped to get your camera. Haha.. And the fruit snacks on the chair! haha Awesome.

    And my Favorite... the Family Pictures!!!: Ahh- I love them!! You know how badly I wanna do an orange/blue combo for pictures!! Seriously dying. Did you make the roses on the girls' shirts?? (I'm sure you did...) we need to craft again soon. I don't remember how to make those at all.

    P.S. I know I've said this before, but could your girls look anymore alike??? You and Dave totally have a mold. So fun- Cam totally has her own look, so I am curious to see what our other kids will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late... Sorry... :(

    Happy Anniversary! I cannot even believe it's been 7 years! Just so ya know. I still have Aubree's announcement on my fridge. That's how slow I am. LOL

    I love all of your pictures. Super jealous of your fantasticness. My favorite is the last one. It totally fits you guys.

    Enjoy the rest of eternity together.

    ReplyDelete