Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sophie Grace

Soph is becoming quite a ham. Here she is eating her granola bar, which she loves but always looks like this after so she doesn't get them too often. I wanted to get a cute shot of her mess, but once she saw the camera, All I got were the cheese faces....

One of her new favorites, crawling on my clothes dryers...and bouncing. She thinks she is so cool when she gets up there.
The other morning Aubree and I were feeling sick. I guess Sophie knew she would have to fend for herself, she came walking in the living room (where Aubs and I were laying on the couch) with a box of Captain Crunch. She would grab handfuls, throw them on the floor and then eat only the crunch berries. When I finally got up I found a few of theses piles around. Cute little Soph.



She loves sitting in weird places. An almost empty drawer, under the sink in her bathroom, in the Hutch with all the plates, and any where she can get her little body into. Sophie is such a climber. Quite different than Aubree ever was. She love to climb up on Aubree's bed with the help of the trundle, she loves to climb on her rocking chair, in and out of the tub, on the couch and really anything. I don't think she'll stay in her crib for much longer. I need to start lining the floor with pillows. It won't be long....

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture of her. She's so cute! And, her outfit it really cute too.

    I love that she ate only the crunch berries. That's really funny!

    ReplyDelete