Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family Pictures

it was time again, to get our family portraits. It is NEVER fun. But I always love the outcome.

This is the one we decided on, even though I'm making a gomer smile. It's not too bad. And everyone else is super cute.
This was my choice, but you can't see Dave's eyes....so we went with the other.
The girls WOULD NOT sit together. I'm surprised she even got one shot. It was nearly impossible and involved A LOT of bribing. But look how cute they are.


I was most afraid for Aubree. But she actually did really well when it was just her. I had a big feather duster that I tickled her with and she had a blast. This is my favorite horizontal picture.

And my favorite vertical...



I thought for sure Soph would have fun. When we did Aub's 1 year portrait it went really well. I guess I need to stop trying to expect the same thing since they are different people. Sophie HATED getting pictures. She would not look at the camera, and she is too young to understand bribing or reason. So we had to be sneaky. This was the only smile we got out of her. Of coures she had pulled out her clip and her bangs are everywhere, of course she pulled at her shirt and pulled the middle of her rose out...but we got a smile.
Even though this isn't a smile, I think it is beautiful.


All in all it is worth it, but we have to mentally prepare our selves for the trauma.

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are super cute! I just love them. I think the pictures turned out really well, even with the uncooperativeness of Sophie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have the lap top now...lots of fun blogging! your family pictures look great. cute outfits and accessories of course! hey, p.s.-what's up with jenni's pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable; always fun to try and get the kiddos to cooperate. I think the results turned out nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete