Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My cute girls

Me and my girls after a LONG day.



My sweet MIL had a date planned with Aubree, to go to Lagoon. Well the day came and it was super stormy. Good thing I hadn't told Aubree about her date...but Michelle still wanted to do something with us...so we went to Old Navy (and ran some errands...)

I don't know how many times I've taken Aubree there...a million? Seeing as more than half her wardrobe consists of their clothing. But never had the mannequins held any interest to her. Until now. She LOVED them. It was pretty funny to watch her. Giving them hugs, rubbing their arms, telling them they look so cute in their clothes. Pretty dang cute.

She heard a LOUD boom of thunder and was momentarily distracted.
Soph, not having as much fun..


I though I should get a shot of these babies on. Aub's got these in her stocking for Christmas. They're bubble shoes or gloves..or whatever, and she loves them.
This is a classic view into Aubree's room during her nap. Can you see her among all her toys? She cracks me up with all the things she requires for her nap.
Sophie LOVES LOVES LOVES her blankies. She has her two favorite (the pig one and the starry one) but any will do if she's in need. You can barley tell in this pic that she has four blankets around her...
And she's lovin' every minute.
Sophie LOVES bottles. And at any given time she'll have one or two or three...(and of course her blankies) And a cute video of Soph making faces at us during dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of both of the girls. I love Sophie's face in the one where she wasn't having very much fun. Aubree is so cute and so funny. I love seeing what interests her.

    ReplyDelete