Saturday, March 3, 2012

Play time

We've been hanging out with my Aunt and Uncle A LOT lately.  And the girls have noticed.  They'll ask why Jenni and Corey here during the week.  I think they think that Jenni and Corey semi live with us!  It's cute.  Sophie was especially sad one morning when they were gone.  Anyway...they just love playing with Corey, and this particular time they decided to smother him.  Soph went straight for the head.  So naturally I had to take a picture.  We love having them over so much, and the girls especially love it.    


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Well, we have kind of semi-lived there for the last month or so. This weekend felt really weird to not be up there. But, I guess we'll be remedying it this weekend. ;) I hope you don't get sick of us because we sure do enjoy hanging out with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete