Saturday, May 5, 2012

9 Years

Dave and I celebrated our 9 years of marriage today.  (It's technically tomorrow though)  I can't believe it's been that long...and I can't believe I'm old enough to be married that long!  Where does time go??

So, to celebrate we had a fun night together.  We went mini-golfing...Dave of course whooped me.  But I suppose being the avid golfer that he is, it would be kind of sad if he didn't. 


Then we went to dinner at Olive Garden.  It's been a while since we've been there and it's a classic. 
We're nerds, and took pictures of each other while waiting for our food. 



I was in a super good mood.  Besides being out with Dave, no kids, celebrating one of the happiest days of my life....Olive Garden brought back my ALL TIME FAVORITE dish, that had been gone for a few years.  


And it kept getting better :) After dinner we went to The Avengers.  It was amazing.  I'll have to admit that after the opening scene when the "Avengers" title came on...with the music...I got goosebumps.  It was awesome.  And my favorite part...it was clean...minimal sexy stuff, not to much language (I would prefer none...but it wasn't over the top)


It was a fun night out with the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment