Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Orlando (day 6)

Orlando Day 6:

This was our down day.  Having kids, we knew they wouldn't last very well doing two FULL days in a row.  So we took a chill day.  My older sister and her two older kids took this day to go to Sea World.  They left Bradlee, and Kelsey, Guy, and I helped watch him.  Really Kelsey watched him...but I helped where I could :)  My Mom, Dad, Ben, Cha, and Eric headed back to Universal with their hopper pass.  They sent me this fun picture :)  


On our day off, we took the time to RELAX.  The girls pretty much lived in the pool.  We went swimming with them for a while...but after, we took turns sitting out with them.  It was a perfect day for them to still have lots of fun, but not too active....restful, to gear up for tomorrow.  





On one of Dave's "shifts", they found a lizard.  They tried to catch him...but he got away.  


That night I made a quick trip to Walmart, to get last minuet items to pack our bag for the Magic Kingdom.  Of course, being me, I left my diaper bag there....almost fully packed for our day tomorrow with my wallet...cash...etc.  And of course, I didn't notice until we got home and I went back to finish adding snacks and stuff.  By this time it was after midnight.  DEATH.  My brother drove me back and THANKFULLY it was still there.  We came home {again} and found a little scavenger in our trash.  A cute little raccoon.  But I'm not going to lie, a little scary.  As cute as they are...they freak me out.   We all finished our preparations...and went to bed. A little later than I wanted to since we were waking up early...but that's the life of a Mom, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment