Sunday, November 27, 2011

Recent findings

Every now and then I like to look through my pictures and post funny/cute happenings.  


Sophie playing with her tri-lingual phone (my favorite is hearing her "speak" french :) 
using her witch fingers! 

You have to look close at this one.  Aubree put shoes on her animals, and covered them with a "blanket" for bed.  The chick's tiny little legs are in Aubree's pink boots, and the little giraffe has her Lelli Kelly shoes on :)
Here she dressed them up...with headbands, tank tops, swimming suits, shoes and "jewelry" (silly bands)
I came to get Sophie from her nap.  This is what I found.
Totally, and completely knocked out
And a little scary.

Funny little girls :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. How did she get up there? I mean, I've seen her climb, but it's hilarious that she fell asleep once she got up there.

    ReplyDelete