Friday, November 25, 2011

The Reception

Kelsey's reception was absolutely beautiful!  I LOVED all the things she chose.  

First the things I made, well WE made 'cause a lot of it I just showed Kels how, and she did it.... 
The wedding cake topper.  
Turned out SO cute.  I was pretty proud of this.
Table runners made out of vintage sheet music.  Poppies and paper vases.  I actually had very little to do with the vases in execution.  But I did glue a few :)
The little cute flowers again, and random quotes and pictures.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this table turned out.  I had NOTHING to do with putting it together.  But a lot of the elements were mine :)  first, the tiny pennant garland in front!
Again, the crane tree


Pen poppies for signing.
Cute instruction printable.
pictures in frames, loose flowers,
"cards", and a peek of the "love is all you need" art I made her for her birthday earlier this year.
I covered an old frame I found at the D.I. with more vintage sheet music, and then put chalkboard in it.  I don't know who wrote on it, but it is too cute to be my handwriting!
Hot Cocoa Bar, which happened to be the cutest table there and I had NOTHING to do with it, sad! But it was sure delicious.
Before the actual reception began we tried to get some pictures.  It was a little chaotic, I was trying to make sure everyone had their accessories.  My Mom was decorating and asking my help where needed.  Carlee, the photographer and sister was taking pictures...the kids were running wild...but we managed to get some good ones.  Eric is probably one of my favorite people, EVER.  He took all the pictures that Carlee had to be in, and we were all cracking up at him.  This is the picture that Ben calls "everyone but me"  But really it was just the sister shot ;)
Then all the sibs' shot.



My sister Brittany, and her cute family.
Dave was pretty much in charge of the kids while I was tending to bride's maid duties, and I think it all was okay...Sophie sure enjoyed the hot chocolate.


We snuck away to get some bride's maid pictures.  Guy has 4 sisters' and 1 "in-law" and there are three of us, and her best friend Wrenn.  Pretty cute bunch, right?

Dave's parents (as well as a thousand other people) showed up in time for the program.
My Dad sang his classic "The Way You Look Tonight" and a very beautiful song he wrote for Kels.  (I think there was one more...this is what I get for waiting so long to post..arggghh)

Guy sang a song, accompanied by his Dad and brother.

Ann Alyse (Guy's little sister) sang "Beauty and the Beast" since Kelsey is basically Belle.
It was all very beautiful.  We both have very talented families!
And they shared their first dance.
They cut the cake, and were very nice to each other.
My cousin's daughter Jeydon caught the bouquet.
And they were off.  (Not before I said goodbye to Kels, however.  I was going to miss her very much, since her getting married meant that she was now moving out.)   We waved our cute wands to send them off.
Guy's cute sister made these pom pom's to stream from the front of the car to the back.  It was very beautiful.  And I made the vinyl cut out to finish the look :)

Congrats Kels and Guy, I couldn't be happier for the two of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment