Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Party

I thought it would be fun to host a little party this year.  I have two sisters in Utah, and an Aunt who is like a sister, both in age and relationship. So we had a little get together.  I asked everyone to bring their favorite treats. I made a little banner to add to the festivities.  

The treats were sooo yummy.  Cha made a red velvet cake from scratch!  Kels and Guy brought Hello Dollies, Jenni and Corey brought the BEST cake bites,
and I made smores' cups.
I also set up a tiny hot chocolate bar, with yummy fixings.


And of course some cider, made with my favorite Williams Sonoma muling spices :)
My kids were spoiled with everyone that came, THANK YOU ALL.

We didn't have any grand plans while the kids were still awake.  Just eat, talk, and enjoy.

Kelsey and Guy were the only one's that kissed under the mistletoe.....
Almost.

When the kids went to bed, we played a really fun game that Kelsey and Guy brought, called Scribblish.
Then Cha and Eric re-in-acted their egg and sperm interpretive "dance" since Dave missed the last show.

Apparently he was enjoying, since he joined in!

Then we watched Elf, a family favorite, and called it a night.  It was really fun, and great to spend time with my family for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment