Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Birthday's

Jenni and Dave's birthday's are in April.  So, as to tradition, we got together and celebrated.  
I knew Dave wouldn't really care, so I did it more to Jenni's taste :)  I set up the girls marble maze on our coffee table.  Jenni had mentioned that she wanted to play with it when Sophie got it for her birthday...so now was her chance :) 

I put up a banner with PURPLE balloons...
And used our PURPLE placemats, I also had the "You are special plate" out for her.
 

She came well prepared for my color scheme!  Cha had done her hair for her B-day, and then they all came up.  


We had fun spending time together, gorging ourselves on 5 Guys, and celebrating Dave and Jenni who we LOVE so much.  


1 comment:

  1. You did very well with the decorations. I thought they were really cute, even though we didn't end up using the dishes. Which I'm glad because it meant more time for fun.

    Thanks for setting up the marble maze. I had a blast with it! :) And, thank you for the gift card and bookmark. I'm still trying to decide what to buy for my Kindle and I've used my bookmark already. :)

    ReplyDelete