Monday, April 9, 2012

Playing catch up.

We have had a VERY BUSY past few weeks.  Fun changes are coming.  So I have felt very "out of the loop" with many things.  And have been putting lots of other things on hold.  I knew I couldn't let Easter completely pass with out having a family discussion, lesson with them.  Monday night, for FHE we had the Easter lesson.  I used my Nursery manuel with pictures.  They were VERY attentive, and responsive.  They already have a special love for Christ, and love hearing "stories" centered around Him.  I'm so glad we did this, some nights of FHE I wonder why I even try :) and others I feel so good.  This was a feel good :) 

After we were done I thought it would be fun to color eggs.  Another tradition we missed in the craziness that is our lives lately.  They were all over it.  It took up the rest of our night very nicely. 




I found these cute face stickers from Seagull
Soph used them on all her eggs
Aubree's were a little more diverse.  She did a little of everything, including stickering, and coloring her half eaten egg :) Perfect way to end our Easter celebrations.

1 comment:

  1. Those are way cute egg stickers! Where did you get them? And, I love how creative both of them are. And, I love that Aubree colored and stickered her half-eaten egg. So funny!

    ReplyDelete