Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Dave

For Dave's birthday this year he wanted to do another golf trip.  Unfortunately, an actual trip wasn't  
in the cards...but he took a few days off work, and made it a golf weekend.  It was weird not expected to have any involvement.  I wanted to do SOMETHING...put some effort into saying "happy birthday" so I came up with this: 

A golf basket 
( I used the printables I made from a couples bridal shower)  

Even though he was just going to pay for his weekend on the debit card...I thought this would be more fun...labeled envelopes with cash, and a cute golf key ring.


I got him some new golf balls,


And plenty of fluids, so as to not dehydrate in the sun for hours
( too bad it was cold all weekend...it's the thought, right?)
I added a cute label to each drink, and on top of the lid.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!  Hope the  90 HOLES were as fun as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment