Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER!  This was our Easter present....at least it was washable :)
I failed again this year, in focusing on Christ.  In my defense I didn't focus on the Easter bunny either, but I need to do better with this holiday.  I AM so thankful for Easter, and Christ.  And his amazing story of resurrection. I love opportunities to share with children, and usually take them head on....


The girls woke up Sunday morning to find the Easter bunny had come to visit, and left them some fun "prizes"

Sophie's in blue's and green's
Fun new board books
and Aubree's in pink.

After the thrill of new toys, we coaxed them into getting dressed for church.  Sophie, my litte ham, was making faces with Aunt Jenni.
I tried to get a cute Easter photo of them, but they were just being silly.




and Sophie photo bombed Aubree's picture.  She just cracks me up.
Our mini family

They had a fun Easter morning, and at church they got the spiritual side. :)

1 comment:

  1. They both looked so pretty in their dresses. And, I loved how excited they were about things. :)

    ReplyDelete