Monday, June 22, 2009

New Friends

My Friend Lexi and I were pregnant at the same time. It was fun to have someone to talk to who was going through the same things. Thankfully we're no longer pregnant and both have our babies. Sophie was born March 24th and Camryn was born June 6th. We decided that they are going to be best friends. :) Today was the first time I got to meet her. She is so beautiful, and she has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. They look like an exotic princess. Unfortunately you can't tell in these pictures, for some reason it doesn't translate...It's amazing what a big difference 8 weeks makes when they're so young. Sophie looks huge compared to her. Although Camryn is almost as tall as her!

P.s. I know I update my blog a lot. You all probably think I don't have a life, and I pretty much don't, so there you have it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Cam's BFF!!! They were so cute last night. I can't wait til they're a little older and can actually play together! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay that you update your blog a lot. I do too. It's fun. Plus, you have such cute kids that you really need to show them off often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finding your blog---apparently I don't pay attention! ;)

    It's so nice to have someone to be preggers with; I have a friend in my ward due three days after me and I'm already excited to have perma-playmates! (like I didn't have that with Jared)!

    Your girls are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete