Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

Aubree's cousin, Brody, invited her to play at Kangaroo Zoo. We'd never been, so of course I had to take pics'. I told Aubree the night before, and she was so excited to go down "bubble" slides and play on big "bubble toys". It was so fun, and pretty cheap. It's definitely one of my favorite winter outings.This picture was in the mother lounge, which Aubree found fascinating.



I'm not sure who had more fun :)

Sophie wasn't too sure what she though of the toys...but she did have lots of fun bonking her head on these mugs. If you haven't been it's a must.

3 comments:

  1. "Alligator!" So cute. I love the picture of Aubree and Brody and the one of Sohpie. My babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of our most favorite places to go. We were just introduced to Jumpin' Jacks down in your area a few weeks ago. I love going there because my girls always fall asleep on the way home! =)

    ReplyDelete