Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year's

Dave and I don't really celebrate New Year's like we used to. In fact we struggle to even stay awake that late. But I love that with the new year comes a desire to change, or recommit to goals. And I do have a few of my own.

My main goal last year was to be better at journaling. It is one of my favorite things to look back and remember things that I would have lost if I hadn't documented them. I have a journal for both my girls that I keep up and mine seems to have been forgotten. Luckily I have found the blogging world and have kept up journaling this way. So now I need to branch out and make some more goals. I like how my friend Karen categorized her goals, so I will be copying her.

Physical

Eat Healthy
-Minimal desserts
-eat three meals a day
Get in shape

Emotional

Have more patience with my kids
Get out with the Family weekly (so I don't go stir crazy)
"play" more with my kids, not just parent
Go on dates with Dave when we can

Spiritual

Attend the temple weekly for myself
Attend the temple monthly with Dave
Pray sincerely
Hold spiritual FHE weekly



Financial

Keep living within our budget
Put away to finish our house how we want

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I inspired someone. I think this way will really help!

    ReplyDelete