Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love from Sophie

Sophie is growing up and it seems to fast! She has such a sweet spirit to her and like her big sister Aubree, she hates to see anyone sad. So she has learned how to show her love. She'll bonk you on your forehead with hers and give you big cheesy grin. It really is the best ever.

I have started watching two little girls from the ward 3 times a week. They are each just three months younger than my girls. Aubree loves having a playmate but we're still adjusting to the change. And it has been trying at times. Mia who is just younger than Sophie needs lots of attention. And so does Soph. This gets tricky at times, and there was a day when I had to put Mia down and help the older girls. She instantly started crying. Sophie heard and crawled over to her. She went right up and gave her a "bonk" on the head. She then looked up to see if Mia stopped crying and when she realized that Mia was still sad she continued to bonk, look up and smile. I thought this could end badly, so I intervened. But not until I got a cute picture. This was the best I could get without sacrificing Mia's safety. Cute Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I can just imagine Sophie thinking, "Be happy, Mia!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so many posts, I didn't know where to comment!! But I choose this, because I love how sweet Sophie is!!! (P.S. I also love the new picture of her on your sidebar!)

    ReplyDelete