Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is what happens...

when you leave two 2 year olds downstairs, to put Sophie down for a nap. Yep. It's food coloring. And yep. It's all over the couch. Thankfully they only got in on cushions, which can be removed. This was the worst one. But they got it on almost all of 'em. No wonder they were so quiet.

All I can say is that I'm proud of myself for not reacting, and I'm very grateful for Home-Ec. I haven't seen them in the light yet. But it looks like I got it all out.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the posts, and especially since I "make and appearance" in almost all of them!:) Good times! I love the new look of the blog by the way. And cute Soph! I'm glad the color came out of the couch. I don't think I couldn't not react! Props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do to get it out? Good job on not reacting. I would've!

    ReplyDelete