Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing catch up.

If you've noticed lately I've been trying to catch up on all my posts. So one afternoon I started to organize them all into titles and pictures and what I wanted to journal...it took a while because I had a lot to do, and I'm slow....I had about 1/4 of an eye on my kids. Mainly just listening because I was so absorbed. When I finally came up for some air I surveyed my surroundings. Aubree was buck naked, laying on the couch with chocolate in her hand and extra on the coushins. I took some cute pictures, but won't post them for obvious reasons. And then I spotted Sophie. She was down to her diaper...Aubree not only like to strip herself, but anyone else who will let her, or can't stop her :) She was halfway in the pantry, sucking on (a very tightly closed) bottle of food dye... There were toys, food, pillows, blankets, etc... strewn all about. It was a sight to see.

1 comment:

  1. I love the mental pictures! They make me smile. I'm glad that that's normal in other homes too!

    ReplyDelete