Monday, April 5, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

My cute Aunt Jenni tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I feel so special :) I know there aren't a ton of people who follow my blog. But it makes me happy that someone does and enjoys it. Thank you Jenni.

The rules of the award are: list seven things about yourself, link back to the person who gave you the award, and pass the award on to seven other bloggers.

Seven things about my self.


1. I have been married for 7 years ( I got married at 19) and I have two beautiful girls.

2. I get really bad motion sickness. I have to walk out of some movies, and the first night of our cruise on our honeymoon, I spent drugged up on dramamine.

3. I was home schooled for half a year in fifth grade, and unfortunalty don't know any of my capitals. (or any thing else you learn that year :)

4. I went to 5 different elementary schools. Woodstock in SLC. Oakwood in SLC. Aspen in California, Madronia in California, and my Mom's home school group, I don't know what it was called. Also in California.

5. I call California home even though I have lived in Utah most my life.

6. I am always cold. My Dad calls us girls lizards because we love to soak up the sun.

7. My favorite number is 48. Because it's beautiful.

I tag the following seven bloggers: (in no specific order)

1. Karen Miller

2. Lexi Andelin

3. Natalie Malan

4. Chels Marsh

5. Carlee (Photography Blog)

6. Shae Featherstone

7. Nicole Coles



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know your dad called you lizards. I remember when you were home schooled. Ah, the joys. O_o

    ReplyDelete