Sunday, April 4, 2010

Carlee's shower

A couple weeks ago we had a big event in my family, my lil' sis got married!!! Since my family decided to desert my sister and I in Utah they all came back for the festivities. And we crammed all the festivities into one crazy week. My family drove in Friday night and Saturday, conference, was her shower. Eric's sister, Maren, and I threw the shower for her and I think it turned out pretty fun. We had a lot of people offer to help and do so much. we both have awesome families!
Along all the tables I had cute lovey quotes with pictures
And a couple of arrangements for them to keep if they want. We all forgot our camera's and thankfully my Aunt Jenni had hers so I asked her if she would take all the pics'. (Thanks :)
Me and Cha with Soph. Eric's sis and Mom and my Mom in the back.
Cute Jensen's in the back, with cousins and Aunts.
You can kind of see the pom pom's I made in the back. Carlee ended up displaying them at the reception too!

Sophie also had lots of fun. It was too bad the only night we could do the shower was on Priesthood night, so I had to take the girls. They were psycho but a lot of my family was willing to help so that I could enjoy myself.
We decided we didn't want to do any games so instead, we had Cha tell the story of how they met and got engaged and any questions people had about them. Over all it was a good turnout and it was fun to see everyone together and to meet his family.

2 comments:

  1. No problem with taking pics. I'm glad I had a camera to take them with. :)

    Sophie is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie's hair is getting so LONG!!! She is looking so grown up! We need to hang out soon. P.S. LOVE that she's wearing her new skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete