Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our Last Day

In celebration of our last day together we wanted to have fun. We took the girls to the pool in the morning. Aubree is getting braver. She actually got in! (She had a few bad scares and a couple mild ones last year so she is VERY cautious in water.) She let Dave take her into the deep end and throw in the air. She rid his back and swam on her own. I'm so excited she's moving past her fear.

Soph who I thought was a fish, turns out that she is cautious too! Who would've guessed? She sat on my Mom's lap the whole time. My Mom gradually moved so the they were lounging in the water and Sophie discovered that she did like it and was having a merry old time. She still didn't want to leave Grammi's lap. But she had a lot of fun in it!

Then they went out to lunch with some friends and to run errands. We met up with them to finish errands and eat out. My Dad wanted to end this trip with a little In-N-Out. Fine with me :) After, we went to the park and played. Frisbee, swings, lake, beach, sand....but no pictures :( At home we put the girls down and stayed up talking. Eventually we put on Big Fish (one of my favorites) And the night came to an end. It's always sad when it's over. But we had fun times. And I've been lucky to see them a lot recently. And who knows...maybe I'll see them again real soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good time with your parents. :) And, I'm glad you had some Ewan time too. ;)

    ReplyDelete