Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yeah!

*Happy 16 Ben*

My baby sister Kelsey just got engaged!!!! (on my little brother's birthday) Yeah. It's crazy to think that she is old enough to be taking that step in her life. I can remember her so well as a cute little kid..doing gymnastics. Playing the piano, being crazy with friends. Spitting crackers on my stalker, (ya you heard me right)...and always standing up for herself. This is so exciting and I can't wait to help her plan and be as involved as she wants me to be.



Her beautiful ring.



The cute couple. Kelsey Raymond will soon be Kelsey Gibbons.

1 comment:

  1. Her ring is really pretty! I'm excited for her. I was telling Corey last night that even though Kelsey is older than I was, I don't think she's old enough to make this decision yet. Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete