Monday, April 11, 2011

New Baby

Yay! My new nephew has made his appearance. And he is too cute. I'm proud of my sis for getting the epidural since she has had two natural and is TERRIFIED of needles...shots...etc...
OF COURSE the anesthesiologist who administered the epidural had only done ONE other EVER...and had another anesthesiologist shadowing him...not only did it take forever, but I'm sure poor Brittany wasn't too excited that that was her first experience with it. At least it worked, unlike mine with Soph...so it was worth it. Anyway all are doing well and here he is:


Bradlee Eugene Kingston Raymond. Born April 10th 12:47 A.M. 11 lbs 2.5 oz. Youch!
The Eugene is very significant. It's my Grandad's middle name, and ever since I can remember he has always teased us and called us Eugene. Then when we got older he progressed his teasing to asking us who is going to name their kid Eugene...we all guffawed at this, especially since none of us were actually old enough to have kids....but now that we are....my sister who gave birth to their second great grandson decided to honor him with his name.

1 comment:

  1. It was definitely a surprise when I saw the Eugene. I'm glad Grandad got a Eugene, though. Do they even know Brittany had him?

    ReplyDelete