Sunday, April 10, 2011

Self Reliant

The other day, the unthinkable happened. For the second time. My sweet little Sophie pooped in the bathtub. Y.U.C.K. I hadn't even washed them yet, or their hair. So as I was draining the tub, getting ready to clean it..the girls were running around naked. In the middle of this process Sophie looked up at me and said "potty?" So I helped her sit up on the big girl potty and guess what....she went! After the bath was up and ready again, I told Soph we do NOT go to the bathroom in the bath so about 10 minuets later she asked to sit on the potty again. And again she went! Apparently she is tired of waiting for me and decided to potty train herself. Every bath since she tells me if she needs to go, and if I ask her through out the day she'll tell me yes or no. And so far she has been always right...As soon as I get back from California you can bet I'll be all over this! No more diapers in the near future! YES.

1 comment:

  1. No diapers, but a very naked Sophie with her current no clothes phase. Although, she may be all over the underwear. Hopefully. ;)

    ReplyDelete