Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Costco and patriotic party

We went on a big Costco run today, we literally had no food. After we unloaded the car, Sophie was in heaven. So was excited at the prospect of food, how sad is that :( but she crawled up on the counter and sat right smack in the food. Funny girl.


Tonight I hosted a craft night. The project, patriotic banners. So I wanted to do something cute for refreshments. This is what I came up with.....
I printed off these circles, added ribbon, and spruced up the water bottles...
Delicious red and white salsa...
....with blue chips. I even made sure I only used red, white and blue serving bowls too. I'm kind of a nerd that way.
yummy fruit...
Jello is a must for me, and I know that my friend Karen loves it too...patriotic of course!
And some cute favors. Covered matchstick boxes, there weren't any fireworks out yet...so this had to do...
I always forget to take pictures once the night has actually started, I get too involved at having fun. And it was, a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment