Saturday, June 4, 2011

Randoms

Why is it that I find this face a little too often in my house? What's the deal here?



So, we are starting to believe that it is Spring...?? Hopefully. It's weird in June, still not knowing if you need to dress warm or not. But we've been living it up at the park every chance we get!


And I had another booth! It was really fun. It was at the park right next to my old house in Kaysville, with some friends. It was funny comparing it to the last one....this time I had the opposite problem. There was traffic, but I sold less. You never can tell. But it was an awesome day, 'cause Dave and the girls came with me and they just played at the park the whole time, and had tons of fun.



Sophie is so proud of herself for doing this with out any help. It freaks me out a little, but she is just so independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment