Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

This Father's Day was fun, because my Dad was actually here! They came to our ward and saw Aubree sing in the program (which was her first time EVER)

My Mom and I set this up as soon as the boys went to bed Saturday night. The left side, for my Dad....and the right side for Dave.
I printed off this cute banner, I just love it.
I had my very talented sister take the girls 2 and 4 yr. portraits secretly. I have been D.Y.I.N.G to share them, because they turned out just BEAUTIFUL....but I had to wait until now since Dave and my Dad read the blog :) So for Father's Day they all got copies...except the copies didn't come in time, but thankfully Carlee had these two printed off early, so I could at least display them as a "soon to be present".
For my Dad...
I printed off this cute printable that reminded me of my Dad, and framed it. Then I printed off these super cute retro soda labels,
In honor of his "Case of Pop"
For Dave.....
I printed off this cute printable for Dave, and framed it. Then I got him a bag of tee's and spruced it up a little. His real present (besides the secret pictures) is a golf trip to St. George, so this was just kind of a reminder :)

After church we went up to a big BBQ at my Granni's house. We celebrated the thousand birthday's we have in the month of June, and of course Father's Day. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment