Sunday, June 26, 2011

While the Boy's away...

So Dave went on his golf trip to St. George this weekend. I knew I would go crazy with out him, if we didn't keep busy....so we did! :)

At jamba juice


A new park down the street from us.


Splash pool of course...a few times.

More new parks,



And dress up...we survived and actually had a really fun time doing it!
The cutest point of our adventure happened at night. I HATE sleeping with out Dave here. In fact, I can't, not really. I got terrible sleep. One night I left the lights on and fell asleep reading a book. I woke up a few hours later to find Aubree laying next to me, fast asleep. The lights turned off, my book neatly placed on the night stand, and the bathroom light on with the door 3/4 closed. She took care of me :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. They're both so cute. And, how cute of Aubree to take care of you like that. That just melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete