Saturday, May 7, 2011

How to celebrate?

Since Aubree's birthday falls on a Sunday this year, we had to decide how to celebrate. She told me she wanted a birthday just like Sophie's. Including Kangaroo Zoo. So we broke her celebrations into 4 days! Today, to Kangaroo Zoo, tomorrow (obviously) presents, grandma's and dessert...Monday is her school day celebration, and the 21st for her friend party. So Kangaroo Zoo it is. They of course loved it.

When Aubree saw this she said "That kangaroo is silly Mom. It kinda look like Grammi" (who is my Mom.) And I pretty much agree with her. I sent it to my Mom, and she agrees too :)
About an 1 1/2 hours into playing, Aubree fell to the floor and said she was dead.
She sure was wiggly for a dead girl. But she tried real hard to keep a straight face.



Happy Birthday part 1 Aubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment