Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random Aubree cuteness

Sophie has definitely found her way into the terrible two's. And if we thought Aubree was a handful, it was just a peek at what Soph can bring! She was being C.R.A.Z.Y. the other day, and Aubree and I got out to have a little peace as soon as Dave got home. In the car she was telling me that Sophie was being a brat and not behaving well. I said that's mostly true, but we don't say brat, it's not a nice word. So then she started asking me what she could say:
Evil (no)
booger (yes)
demon (maybe)
devil (no)
pill (yes)....it was fun to see the words she came up with and know EXACTLY where she heard them.

Last Sunday we were eating dinner and talking about taking a walk to the Temple. Aubree always asks if she can go in, so I started to explain that she can't go until she is bigger. She said "I am bigger Mom, I'm four and next year I'll be five." So I explained further that she can't go until she turned twelve. We counted to twelve and she said "I will be REALLY big then." Then she asked, "How many are you, Mom?" I said 27. She paused, thought for a second and said..."I just can't believe that number."


And today the girls were eating breakfast up at the bar, and I was putting a movie on. Then Aubree says "Mommy come look, I made a deer with my milk." :

2 comments: