Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring botique

Karen asked me if I wanted to do an open house with her at her sisters. I was all in! We gathered some other vendors (my friend Lexi, her friend Ashley, my friends Jason and Katie, and her friend.) We made a flyer to put in local stores, and 600 little ones to be passed around. We listed on KSL every day starting a week before. We emailed and asked everyone to pass it on..Karen's family put it in their Relief Society announcements...I had a couple of people post it on their blog and facebook, and we made the cutest sign. ("we" meaning Karen on most of this :)

Well the day came, and sadly we didn't have the best turn out! Obviously not for a lack of advertising! But we still had a blast. We had a morning and afternoon away from the kids, and with friends. While making a little money. What else can you ask for? I'm glad we did it, and now we know to just sign up as vendors and let some one else do all the work of bringing people in! Here was my table. Not as cute as I usually do, but I wanted to sell a lot of my things I just have laying around.

With some cuteness, if I do say so myself!


Thanks Karen, I had a blast! (and everyone else who contributed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment