Then the other two classes left and we were each presented a gift, one by one, from our child.
A cute cup of sprouts they had planted, a little poem with handprints. And a questioner.
The questioner was really cute so I wanted to share.
(Answers are all Aubree :)
1. My Mom looks prettiest when....she goes to church.
2. My Mom's favorite food is....noodles
3. My Mom's eyes are....brown
4. My Mom likes to....go swimming
5. She is happy when....I listen to Mrs. Burnett
6. My Mom is ___ years old. (No response)
7. If my Mom could go anywhere she would go....to Disnayland
8. Her best friend is....Kelsey
9. Her job is....to take care of me, clean and cook.
10. I love my Mom because....she loves me.
A fun little clip.